Disclaimer

ATTENTION: public, family and friends, the following disclaimer is implied to, and on, and with every post, whether it be from Gale Stein Psychic Adventures or Lori Vough Facebook page or Soul Connections MH370 website entitled "LEST WE BE FORGOTTEN".

1.  I always relay information obtained during a connection as accurately as I am able. 

2.  I always treat spirit with the utmost respect and dignity. 

3. In reading these posts entitled, "LEST WE BE FORGOTTEN" it is implied that you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Lori Vough McEwen and pseudonyms as well as any of Lori's affiliates or her representatives, agents, successors, assigns and employees from any and all liabilities past, present or future including damages due to loss, injury to person or property including death, including without limitation damages and/or punitive damages that may arise as a result of any and all contact with her or any of the aforementioned.  Included are her dwellings and property, personal and/or joint, and also from any and all physical and or emotional injury and/or property damage perceived or real from any spirit contact, with Lori, whether in person, telepathically, electronically or remotely.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL
Gale Stein/Lori Vough McEwen

Help Get the Messages Out
Thank you for reading these sacred posts, please share in hopes of getting the messages to the families. I am so happy that you would take time to do this. Of course, share anyway you want. This is how we will get the word out to not only the families, but the world. It simply would not get out to the world without people such as you and others who follow their hearts and serve the greater good. Prayer is important, but what is more important to them is that the world receive their message and that they be remembered. I am grateful to you for reading these posts and for your kindness and support.

IF YOU ARE FAMILY, I BEG OF YOU, PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR YOUR LOVED ONES MESSAGE TO YOU.

You might be wondering why I continued to ask them about their bodies. The answer is two-fold. One, this is a unique, perhaps once in a lifetime opportunity to understand that our bodies are merely a shell used to house our souls, our spirits. Our bodies are of no consequence to us when they die, we live on! Second, there was some speculation that the plane and wreckage had been found, that there may have been survivors and that the plane and passengers were all taken to an unknown destination in the dark of night to be destroyed or hidden in an attempt at covering up a big, nasty secret. I believe we've proven by those who were there first hand, that it simply did not happen that way.

I have not made contact or have had spontaneous contact with the passengers since last year. By the end of the connections, #48, the window was closing. It was getting increasing difficult to maintain a connection and obtain information. I thought about capitalizing the word Captain and was inclined not too, but my gut, my heart suggested otherwise. I tread very lightly and am always guided by spirits as to how to proceed. But I totally understand. As for the blanks, I had to leave names out for obvious reasons. Hint, I think I mentioned one name in an earlier post. The others were coordinates that I believe I spoke of in the first post of the captain. I will go back to be sure I did not inadvertently leave anything out.

If you are wondering why I ask the same questions over and over, it is to get to the truth and past the lies.  When we die, we pick up where we left off, I always council people to deal with their issues in this life. Most people are unaware that you carry the same emotional baggage in death as you do in life. 

I was so very hesitant to post this. Especially last year, the climate was not right. Families were not ready to hear their loved ones had died. They clung to the story of survivors and kidnapping. I feel better about it this year. The world wants to know the truth, here is the truth, right under their noses. But will they accept it? Not for me to worry about. My job is to publish the truth. The reality of it is only a handful of people will see it, but it only takes that one person to get this out to the world.

Gale Stein/Lori Vough McEwen

Gale Stein / Lori Vough McEwen
"I sincerely have goose bumps while reviewing this well thought out and comprehensive article on the Mh370 posts. There are no words that can adequately express how grateful not only I, but every soul on Mh370 feels toward this article. It absolutely meets my approval. Thank you for your time, efforts and above all, your thoughtfulness in this project." - Gale  

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

"The plane is in the ocean at the southern most tip of the Maldives" -The Captain

PSYCHIC LYNDSAY EDWARDS

My spirit guide is showing me that a device was detonated on board MH370 and the plane was blown into many many pieces mid air, the explosion was so intense that the pieces are literally scattered so far apart across the ocean, some are even now stuck and partially buried in the ocean. This device being detonated was a deliberate act of terror which was very carefully planned and conducted. The person responsible sacrificed their own life in order to carry out this sickening attack and they did it as an extremist. This person didn’t act solely and had some assistance and was encouraged to act this way in revenge by terrorist groups. I am being told by my spirit guide that it happened instantly so like one press of a button and the plane was blown to smithereens.

I am told by my spirit guide that the odd piece may be recovered from the ocean over time and even years and years into the future but the plane is in so many small pieces that basically no. The only way the mystery will be resolved is if the authorities can trace the making and gaining of materials of the explosive device here to someone who was on board that plane and then they can start to piece together the puzzle but still it’ll never be a definite answer and would be left as a ‘it’s likely this happened’.

Psychic Answers MH370 (https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/929035/MH370-terrorism-suicide-bomber-psychic-4th-anniversary)



Psychic Zandra Marie de Vere

“ Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah did eveything he could to save his plane and passengers but with smoke and fumes in the cockpit and the oxygen system compromised, he lapsed into unconsciousness and the flight was doomed” said Zandra Marie.

“The cargo hold has the answers – I saw electrical arcing and sparking and a grey acidic smoke that started an hour into the flight. I saw melted wires but not a fire as such. The Captain knew he had to put the plane back on the ground and diverted to a Malaysian seaside town but was unconscious within ten to 15 minutes of the emergency. The plane continued on after reaching the new waypoints.”

“The copilot’s photograph gives me a feeling of heat under the flight deck floor and a darkening cockpit. His last thoughts were for the woman he was going to marry as he lapsed into unconsciousness before the pilot.”

Ms. De Vere said that Zaharie was a dedicated pilot who remained completely focused in the face of adversity beside a panicked copilot. He is a hero in the true sense of the word and will be vindicated once the wreckage is found. He was looking forward to meeting a particular lady that day and she was uppermost in his thoughts before the emergency. He was a happy person who had a good life and he enjoyed life. He was not going to spoil that for anything.

“I have looked over the photographs of a number of the missing passengers and all of the results were the same: they all lost consciousness after struggling to breathe. There was no movement at all before the plane crashed into the ocean. Suicide or sabotage were not factors in the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines flight no MH 370 – of that I am sure.

“In terms of location of the wreckage, I feel the plane is more to the north and in one or two major pieces having entered the water at an angle with one wing higher then the other. I don’t see that it flew as far south to the area that is currently being searched. The wreckage will be found and the secrets of MH 370 will be given up so that something like this never happens again.

“I feel for the families who not only have had to deal with the grief and anxiety of their loved ones going missing but they have also had to endure endless scrutiny and speculation that they must find to be extremely distressing.”

Psychic Zandra Marie de Vere gives her insights

Disclaimer | Image Credit | Report Something Broken | Search Box | Logo by FlamingText.com
© 2016- enigmaticearth.com